Need help to find work?
Qualify is a passionate provider of specialised pre-employment training and employment services to job seekers across regional Victoria. Our Futures Program is supported by the Victorian Government Jobs Victoria Program and is designed to support disadvantaged people in finding and maintaining sustainable and rewarding employment.
Qualify offers face to face job readiness workshops, resume review and development, application and interview preparation and employment brokering.
The Qualify Futures program outline:
· Goals and Pathways
· Technology at Work
· Resume Writing
· Job applications
· Interviews and Assessments
· Wellbeing, health and happiness
· Building support networks
· Employment brokering
· On-going employment placement support
The Qualify Futures program is a non-accredited employment program
We provide services to the following locations:
· Central Highlands (Ballarat)
· Goulburn (Seymour, Kyabram, Shepparton, Cobram)
· Loddon Campaspe (Maryborough, Castlemaine, Kyneton, Woodend, Echuca)
· Mallee (Swan Hill, Kerang)
· Ovens Murray (Wodonga, Yarrawonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Mansfield/Alexandra)
· Wimmera Southern Mallee (Horsham)
We are committed to helping unemployed Victorians including:
· Young (aged 15 to 24)
· Mature aged (aged 50+)
· People with disability or mental illness
· Aboriginal people
· Culturally diverse people and asylum seekers
· Retrenched workers
· Single parents
· Social housing residents
· Low income
The service is fully funded by the Victorian Government Jobs Victoria Program. We offer interactive workshops or distance support.
Call our office or send a message to the team today to discuss eligibility and next steps.